The Luca - Single
The Luca - 8oz Glass Sippy Cup with Silicone straw
This Sippy cup is made with super strong borosilicate glass - which means it's non-toxic, and completely safe for your kids to drink out of.
The cup is surrounded by a shock-absorbing silicone sleeve, which protects the glass - making it resistant to shattering.
- 250 ml (8oz) Glass sippy cup
- Liquids never touch plastic!
- Strong borosilicate glass (aka Pyrex) make this cup non-toxic, durable and shatter-resistant.
- Slanted platinum silicone straw reaches all the way to the bottom of the cup - getting every last bit of liquid!
- Shock-absorbing silicone sleeve protects the inner glass - making it easy to grip for little hands.
- Handles are removable - and all pieces come apart for easy dishwasher cleaning.
- No red markings on the glass - just a little peekaboo window on the side of the silicone!